My name is Colleen Jaycox Mann and I am a St. Louis-based digital marketing strategist with nearly 10 years of experience in project management, content creation, digital advertising and social media management.
I’ve spent time working “in-house” in corporate marketing departments for well-known brands like Michelob Ultra and Edward Jones. Most recently, I helped with the online relaunch one of the fastest growing pet food brands, Instinct Pet Food by Nature’s Variety. I’ve also spent time with marketing and public relations agencies, where I’ve worked on brands like AT&T, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Monsanto, Ascension, Olin and the VF Corporation. View my resume for more information. Or see my portfolio for some sample projects.
- Digital strategy and planning
- Content creation and optimization
- Website and intranet project management
- Digital advertising and search engine marketing
- Client service
- New business development
- MBA from the University of Missouri-St. Louis
- BA from Saint Louis University – Communication & Marketing
- Proud pet parent
- Home improvement maven
- Sports, boating and the outdoors
- Band geek